Other

Reading Time: < 1 minute

Here are nine thoughts that have been on my mind lately. Some are opinions based on facts and others are just straight facts. Either way, this is what the Moose says.

When it’s all said and done, could be one of the five best players in the country at the end of the season. 

I don’t understand why players like Kevin Durant and Carmelo Anthony are not criticized for never winning a championship but LeBron James’s greatness is still questioned even after four MVPs and two championships.

I love all our sports teams, but I find that all the university’s women’s teams are not appreciated enough. They always rank high in the Canadian Interuniversity Sports standings.  

If you cheer for your fantasy football team more than your favourite NFL team, you need to give yourself a long look in the mirror.

I challenge any varsity athlete to a game of Madden NFL. 

The Senators would have a greater fan base if their arena wasn’t 45 minutes away from the city.

I admit, I have been on the Miami Heat bandwagon since Shaq got traded there! Can you dig it? 

The cool sports jacket the varsity athletes get to wear should also be available to the students who are willing to pay for them—like me. 

We should have a homecoming weekend. Seriously, even Carleton University has one. It’s ridiculous that we do not have a homecoming weekend at the U of O. It would help immensely with Gee-Gee pride.