Photo: Courtesy of the Student Federation of the University of Ottawa.

It’s Student Federation of the University of Ottawa (SFUO) election time once again, with voting taking place from Tuesday, Feb. 9 to Thursday, Feb. 11. You can vote at 13 stations all over campus (listed here) with one station at Roger Guindon and one at Lees.

Voting will take place between 9 a.m.7 p.m. on Tuesday and Wednesday, and 9 a.m.5p.m. on Thursday. Students will need their student cards in order to vote.

Students who are not able to be on campus during the allotted times can vote by proxy using another eligible student at the university. To vote by proxy, you must email [email protected] from your student account with your name and student number, as well as the name and student number of the person who will be voting on your behalf.

The email must be submitted before the proxy votes, and must be submitted no later than Feb. 11 at 4 p.m.

The email must be in a specific format, which can be found here.

In addition to voting for your SFUO candidates, you will also be able to vote on the three referendum questions—which deal with the health plan, subsidizing another refugee students, and the introduction of a summer U-Pass for full-time students.

For students with complaints about the elections process, a complaint form (found here) can be submitted to the elections office.

Results of the election will be announced on Thursday, Feb. 11, according to the SFUO website. However, the electoral regulations state that the time results are relayed is at the discretion of the Chief Electoral Officer.