The Fulcrum is now hiring 2017-18 editorial board and management positions! To apply for a position, please submit the required items by the given deadline by email to the designated email address.
Associate News Editor. Deadline Tuesday, July 25.
- Work with the News editor to cover events, student and university politics, and other breaking news at the university.
- Produce, on average, two 500 word stories a week.
- Attend events and interview people around the university.
- Regularly attend staff, volunteer and Editorial Board meetings.
- Performs any other duties as assigned by the Editor-in-Chief.
- May only be excused from any of her duties by the Editor-in-Chief.
- Please submit a resume, cover letter, and three unedited writing samples to email@example.com.