Dear Ty

I usually talk to my friends about sex, but I have a secret I could never reveal except under the guise of anonymity. To put it bluntly, I’m really turned on by Gee-Gee, the school mascot. I can’t explain it, but I just find him really sexy and I feel aroused whenever I see him. This isn’t the first time I’ve found myself attracted to mascots. Please tell me you’ve heard this before and I’m not the only one out there who feels this way about Gee-Gee!

—Giddy Up, I Guess 

Dear GUIG,

I won’t lie to you—I have never had a reader fess up to feeling frisky at the sight of our gallant Gee-Gee. But sexual attraction to mascots in general? Sure, I’ve heard of it, and probably more often than you’d think.

Breathe easy, GUIG. I suspect what you’re feeling is simply a little furry love. Although not mainstream, the furry world is alive and well, and will likely be willing to welcome you with open arms.

In the simplest of terms, a furry enthusiast is someone with an interest in anthropomorphic animals (animals with human attributes). This interest may manifest itself sexually, artistically, or otherwise. Many furry lovers create their own personas, costumes, and artwork,  while others simply have an appreciation for anthropomorphism.

I strongly encourage you to peruse a few online furry communities. Doing a little research will help you understand and accept your attraction and will connect you to others who share your affinity for fur. The fact that Gee-Gee gets your juices flowing may make you feel a little alienated from your friends, but I’m inclined to believe you will find you fit right in with the furries.

My boyfriend is really awful at oral sex! He just doesn’t get it. I’ve been faking orgasms and now he thinks he knows exactly what I like down there. Truthfully, he has no idea. How can I fix this, Di? 

—Regretting that I Faked it

Dear RIF,

First things first: Stop faking it! You may deserve a Best Actress award, but you certainly won’t be winning in the sex department. Not only are you missing out on earth-shattering orgasms, but you’re also denying your boyfriend the thrill and pleasure of genuinely rocking your world.

Your man mistakenly believes he knows all the right buttons to lick, kiss, and suck in your nether regions. It is now your job to save him from his delusions and introduce him to reality. The most efficient way to do this is shockingly simple: Speak up! If you’re worried about hurting your boy’s feelings, you can avoid blatantly bashing his skills by telling him you just read about a new technique or you recently saw something different in an oral sex scene of a porno.

If beating around the bush (no pun intended) isn’t your style, feel free to ask for what you want in the heat of the moment. The next time your guy heads south on your highway, seductively suggest he try doing whatever it is you’ve been itching to experience. When he gets it right, reward him with a moan of pleasure.

If vocalizing your desires doesn’t help, it may be time to offer your boyfriend a visual. Touch yourself in the area he’s been neglecting and tell him how badly you want to feel his tongue there. I suspect he’ll be more than willing to oblige.

Questions for Di?

Email [email protected]

or find her on Twitter (@Dear_di) or Facebook (Di Daniels)