Board of Directors

2021-22 Board of Directors

Voting Members Ex-officio Members
Student Rep: Kalki Nagaratnam (President) Executive Director: Ludvica Boota
Staff Rep: Brendan Keane (Vice-President) Editor-in-Chief: Charley Dutil
Continuity Rep: Katelyn Murray (Chief of Staff) Social Media Manager: Jelena Maric
Student Rep: Benjamin King (Chair)  
Community Rep: Samuel Coulavin (Treasurer)  
Staff Rep: Siena Domaradzki-Kim  
Student Rep: Amit Shanbhoug  
Fulcrum Alumnus: Vacant  
Student Rep: Vacant  
University Rep: Vacant   

About

The Board of Directors is a dedicated group of volunteers who meet to discuss financial, legal, HR, operational, and strategic planning matters for The Fulcrum Publishing Society (FPS), with a view to the best interests of the membership and the Corporation. The Board ensures effective governance and oversight of the Fulcrum and efficient management of the Corporation. 

The ten-member team is elected at the Annual General Meeting and consists of current University of Ottawa students and members of the Fulcrum, University, and community. Vacant board positions are advertised throughout the year. The Board takes great pride in providing its members the opportunity to learn and participate in various aspects of not-for-profit governance and develop their expertise in an inclusive and welcoming environment.

Access our bylaws & policies, audits, and most recent budget. The Board meeting minutes are available below. Board meetings take place monthly on the fourth Sunday of the month at 1:00 PM. Anyone is welcome to attend. 

To inquire about the location of the next Board meeting or learn more about the Board or the Corporation, please email president@thefulcrum.ca.

Board of Directors Meeting Minutes