Dear Ty

WELCOME AND WELCOME back to the University of Ottawa, dear readers! Although my sexual prowess is such that I should need no introduction, for those of you who don’t know me, my name is Di Daniels and I’m the Fulcrum’s resident sex and love columnist. You read that right. Every week I’ll be here, addressing your most confounding carnal conundrums.

No need to be embarrassed. I’ve heard it all, from freaky fetishes to partner predicaments to masturbation mistakes. Rest assured I’m a gal who doesn’t judge. Whether you’re a curious virgin or a longtime lover, I’ll answer your most burning questions on love, lust, and doing the nasty.

Before we embark on what I hope will be a most pleasurable year for all, I have some advice for you to consider. First of all, truly get to know yourself this year, inside and out. Solo sessions are a healthy, ooooooh-so-enjoyable way to decompress after a long day, and will help you understand what you like and don’t like in the sack. Once you figure out what makes your rod throb or your pussy pulsate, find someone who wants to do those things with you.

Second, enjoy sex! Enjoy it with as many or as few partners as you desire. Enjoy it in unconventional places and with unconventional props. Enjoy it as a one night stand or as a standing appointment. Enjoy it with nipple clamps or anal beads, whatever satisfies your deepest needs. Just make sure it’s enjoyable! This means being open to your partner’s fantasies—you never know what will end up doing it for you—but saying no if you get uncomfortable. Right now is absolutely the time to experiment, to really delve deeper into your desires and your sexuality; but only step out of your comfort zone when you’re sure that’s what you want.

Third, for the love of all things raunchy, be safe! University is a time for fun, fucking, and I suppose some academics—you don’t want to be dealing with an STI or unplanned pregnancy. Protection is your job, every time.

I encourage you to ask me questions via email ([email protected]), Twitter (@Dear_Di), or Facebook (Di Daniels). Don’t be shy! I wish you many orgasms this year, dear readers. And I hope you continue to cum back here—I’ll be imparting my notable nasty knowledge all year!

Questions for Di?
Email [email protected]
or find her on Twitter (@Dear_di)
or Facebook (Di Daniels)