Let us do the shopping for you

Photos by Tina Wallace and Tori Dudys

Holiday shopping can be the most stressful, tiring chore of the holiday season, but it doesn’t have to be. The Fulcrum has put together a bunch of gifts for all types of friends with a variety of price ranges to make your holiday shopping list a little shorter.

Zebra square coaster set $5 Supp_GiftGuide6_TinaWallaceWEB
These coasters are great for party friends of all varieties. Save their tables some drink ring stains and pick up this cheap set of coasters from Stokes at Place d’Orleans, Bayshore Shopping Centre, and St. Laurent Shopping Centre. They have plastic coating and can be easily wiped for quick cleanup and they come in different patterns.

Supp_GiftGuide7_TinaWallaceWEBCalendar $7–20 The new Calendar Club booth on the bottom floor of the Rideau Centre offers a wide variety of calendars. If you know a little bit about what your friends might be into, pick them up a themed calendar to keep track of their assignments and busy lives in the new year.

Home fragrance oil and oil warmer $20

Supp_GiftGuide2_ToriDudysWEB
Bath & Body Works offers their line of home fragrance oils and oil warmers to freshen up even the smelliest bedroom. A great gift for a roommate that you can benefit from as well, home fragrance oils come in many different scents that are sure to keep your apartment smelling holiday guest ready. The oils range from $4 to 7 and you can throw in a warmer for between $9 and $20, depending on your budget.

Supp_GiftGuide4_TinaWallaceWEB

Teavana tea tumbler $28
Wrap this one up for your friends who are always on the run, trying to save some money, or like to sit back and relax with a thermos of hot tea. Add a bag of tea for less than $10. Check them out online or at the St. Laurent Shopping Centre.

Scrabble $30 Supp_GiftGuide8_TinaWallaceWEB
For your bookworm friends, Scrabble is the perfect addition to a bookcase. This word game is a classic that all literature lovers should own. It’s also easy to wrap and can be found at many different stores such as Mrs. Tiggy Winkle’s.

Supp_GiftGuide5_TinaWallaceWEB

Black magnetic globe $39
Most of us have one of those friends that constantly talks about travelling the world. Being a student limits exploration, so bring the world to them with this modern take on a classic globe. This globe is held to its chrome base with magnets and is finished with polished black water and chrome-coloured countries. Pick one up at Chapters.