Broccoli and parmesan-stuffed chicken breasts
Photo: Kim Wiens.
Want to throw a memorable dinner party for your friends, but don’t know what to cook for them? Fear not! The Fulcrum has you covered with this cheap, easy, and sophisticated broccoli and parmesan-stuffed chicken breasts recipe.
This delicious dinner will make you and your friends feel like you’re dining in luxury, all while sticking to that student budget!
-3-4 chicken breasts
-1 cup of broccoli florets
-2 tbsp. parmesan cheese
-1 tbsp. lemon juice
-2 tbsp. olive oil
- Pre-heat your oven to 375°F.
- Blend all of the ingredients for the stuffing until you get a creamy consistency (if mixture is too thick, add a small amount of water to ease mixing).
- Prepare the chicken breasts by cutting each of them in half.
- Spoon the broccoli paste into the chicken breasts.
- Coat the chicken breasts with some olive oil and drizzle them in parmesan.
- Once the oven is preheated, cook the chicken breasts for 45 minutes (covered or uncovered).