Fitness & Health

Photo: Courtesy of YouTube.

Full-length fitness videos perfect for students who don’t have time for the gym

It can be hard for busy university students to find time to hit the gym on a regular basis. This is especially true now that exams and final projects are on the horizon. In this light, here’s a list of some YouTube fitness bloggers with workouts that you can do from the comfort of your own dorm.

BeFiT

BeFiT posts fully produced workout videos with incredible frequency. The majority of BeFiT’s videos are 10 to 20 minutes in length, making them ideal for university students who want to get a quick workout in before class. While some require equipment such as weights, dumbbells, and more, many can be done without any equipment at all.

To compliment this high level of accessibility, BeFiT has workouts at varying levels from beginner to intense. Their channel also includes lots of health food recipes for you to try post-workout.

For those of you looking for more of a commitment with your workout program, BeFiT offers a 90-day workout system, as well as a number of 30-day systems.

This channel also features some of the most popular fitness trainers in the business, including Jillian Michaels, Denise Austin, Jane Fonda, and Scott Herman.

POPSUGAR Fitness

POPSUGAR Fitness offers many full-length workout videos ranging anywhere from 10 to 45 minutes. While most of their workouts require equipment at some point, many of the exercises can be done with just an open floor space.

On top of full-length workouts, POPSUGAR Fitness offers lots of shorter videos with workout tips or individual exercises.

In their Class Fitsugar series you can even exercise in real time alongside host Anna Renderer and a variety of fitness experts and Hollywood celebrity trainers.

FitnessBlender

Like POPSUGAR Fitness, FitnessBlender has numerous workout videos from 10 to 40 minutes in length. Their videos are sorted by time and difficulty, as well as training type, muscles used, and calories burned.

FitnessBlender is also run by husband and wife duo Daniel and Kelly, which gives the channel a relatable, community aspect, thanks to their use of workout and travel vlogs.

Jen Sinkler

Jen Sinkler is a kettlebell instructor and Olympic weightlifting coach. All the videos on her YouTube channel are under 10 minutes and each demonstrates just one exercise.

Since she is a weightlifting coach, most of her videos are designed for strength training. Because of this, a number of her videos do require weights, but there are some that can be done with just a bench.

While Sinkler doesn’t offer full workouts, the shorter video lengths are convenient for students on the go and who want to take things one exercise technique at a time.