Maintaining your perfect summer bod can be a daunting task, but the Tomato is here to help. Working out can be fun if you do it right, and with this list we guarantee that by the end of the summer you’ll be ready for your next Friends marathon.
– Before you begin any exercise, it’s important to stretch. First, extend your left arm forward as far as you can, and flex your finger to hit ‘keep watching’ to continue your Netflix binge.
– Walking is one of the most underrated exercises there is. Put on your FitBit, and walk at a brisk, steady pace to the nearest patio bar and order a Bloody Mary—you’ve earned it.
– Nothing is cooler than playing Frisbee golf with your friends. Right?
– Go for a run. To start, try five minutes of walking followed by five minutes of walking. You need to ease into it.
– If you do leg day there’s a very small chance that a Sandy Hill raccoon will appear out of nowhere and bite your face off. So why take the risk?
– If you’re going to stay fit, you have to watch what you eat. Make sure you’re consuming junk food for no more than three meals a day.
– When you’re itching for a good workout, but all the nearby patio bars are full, don’t forget about swimming at Mooney’s Bay! You’ll lose tons of weight from whatever horrible disease you get from the water.
– Alternatively, you could try paddle boarding along the canal. (Just know, we’re definitely all rooting for you to fall in.)
– Come to think of it, why risk a sunburn? To be safe, just stay inside with your Netflix account until school starts up again—health always comes first, after all.